Powerful Words Character Development License Agreement
This License Agreement (“License”) is made between you (“Licensee”) and Powerful Words Character Development, LLC (“Licensor”). By clicking “I ACCEPT” or by or using the Licensed Powerful Words Character Development Materials (defined below), Licensee accepts the terms of this License. If Licensee does not agree to the terms of this License, click the “CANCEL” button and do not enroll in the Powerful Words Character Development, LLC license program.
Grant of License to Powerful Words Character Development Materials
Subject to the terms of this License, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use all or any part of the following Powerful Words Character Development Materials:
- Dear Dr. Robyn Letter
- Parents Perch Column
- Powerful Challenge
- Powerful Project for Young Kids
- Powerful Project for School Age Kids
- Powerful Project for Teens / Adults
- Power Chats for Young Kids
- Power Chats for School Age Kids
- Power Chats for Teens / Adults
- Powerful Words Done For You Email to Parents
- Powerful Family Monthly Newsletter
- Powerful Words Character Development New Client Banner
- Powerful Words Character Development Monthly Platinum Banner
- Powerful Words Monthly Introduction Video by Dr. Robyn Silverman
- Powerful Words Monthly Ask Dr. Robyn Silverman Webisode Video
- Powerful Words Character Development Monthly Press Release
- Powerful Words Character Development – Instant Success Launch Kit
Licensee may use Powerful Words Character Development Materials and related marketing materials provided to Licensee to market the Powerful Words Character Development / Personal Development System exactly in the form as provided by Licensor. Modifications of Powerful Words Character Development posters, curriculum, handouts and marketing materials are limited only to the addition of licensee’s business mark and contact information. Modification to any video media commercials is strictly prohibited.
Benefits to Licensee
Access to Powerful Words Character Development Educational Website
Use of Powerful Words Character Development Materials. Leverage the credentials and media celebrity of Dr. Robyn Silverman (founder / creator of Powerful Words Character Development, LLC) Promote and teach Powerful Words Character Development at a single Licensee business location only.
Powerful Words Character Development License Enrollment, Length of Agreement and Payments
Initial enrollment length of the Powerful Words Character Development License program is a 1 month minimum and can be cancelled anytime after the initial 1 months/30 days has expired under the proper cancellation of license herein this agreement. Initial payment is made at enrollment and License fees/payments are automatically drawn every 30 days from the date enrolled.
Termination of License
All benefits of license to Licensee are terminated immediately if license fee is delinquent or any part of this license agreement is violated. In addition, Licensor may terminate this License for any reason or no reason on 30 days’ written notice. Licensee has 30 days to stop using and completely remove all Powerful Words Character Development Training materials, names, marks, posters, banners, videos and marketing materials from location and advertising strategies. Licensee is responsible for any payments due during this 30-day period.
Cancellation of Licensee and Agreement
Licensee must provide a 30-day cancellation notice by,
1) Canceling license online at PowerfulWords.com/Cancel (complete brief form) then print out “request to cancel” pdf
2) Fax completed “request to cancel” pdf to (877) 769-3799
Both tasks are required by Licensee to deem license cancelled. Powerful Words Character Development staff members are not responsible for canceling license online. Licensee is responsible for making all payments during this 30-day cancellation period. Any/all past due payments must be brought current and paid in order to proceed with cancellation of license.
Limited to One Location; Not Assignable; Intellectual Property
License is for one (1) business location of Licensee only. License benefits, trade secrets, materials, curriculums etc may not be shared with or used at any other location or business. Licensee may not assign or transfer this License. As between the parties, Licensor owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Licensed Tracks. Except as expressly set forth in this License, nothing contained herein shall be deemed to convey or transfer to Licensee any interest, including copyright, in any licensed materials hereunder. All rights not expressly granted by Licensor to Licensee pursuant to this License are specifically reserved by Licensor.
Misuse of License, Name and Mark
Licensee may not use License, Name or Mark:
- In your corporate or legal name
- To incur or fulfill an obligation or indebtedness
- In any manner that is inconsistent with provisions of the license agreement without the express written consent of Powerful Words Character Development LLC
- To identify yourself, business or legal fiction as the owner of Powerful Words Character Development LLC, or any employee of Powerful Words Character Development, LLC
- Failure to identify yourself as a “licensee of the program, mark or license” on any invoices, forms, business stationary, receipts, or other printed material used in the operation of the licensed business.
Limitation of Liability
LICENSOR’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO LICENSEE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE FEE LICENSEE PAID FOR THE LICENSE.
This License: (a) is severable; and (b) is binding on permitted successors and assigns. In any dispute arising out of or relating to this License, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees. No modification or waiver of this License will be binding unless made in a writing signed by Licensee and one of Licensor’s duly authorized representatives. No failure by Licensor to exercise a right or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any further right or remedy.
Powerful Words Character Development, LLC
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT – Miscellaneous
I, as the Director/Owner/Employee/Agent of the school, do hereby request client subscription and License to Use the Powerful Words Character Development System and understand and agree to the following provisions:
1. I understand that my subscription / license is unique to me. I understand that sharing my login and password is both illegal and immoral and will result in termination of my subscription and prosecution for theft of intellectual property.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I have enough licenses for the amount of locations that I own. (For example – If you own 2 or more locations, you must invest in the proper discounted multi location package to legally use the Powerful Words Character Development System in each of the schools)
3. I understand that all of the Powerful Words Character Development assets are electronic information / intellectual property and design based. Although all of the articles, slogans, downloads, artwork, ads, and other media of any type may not seem tangible, they are protected under United States Copyright and Trademark Law and will be vigorously protected.
4. I understand and agree that and and all information I receive from Powerful Words Character Development regarding the operation of an after school activity center is privileged and I agree not to disseminate this information to non-members.
5. I understand and agree that many of the systems, procedures, instructional material and promotional material I may benefit from as a client subscriber / licensee of Powerful Words contain copy written material and I agree to use this material only so long as I am a client subscriber of Powerful Words Character Development. Once my subscription has expired due to cancellation, I agree to remove all posters, banners, artwork, website files from my school, my website, and any and all marketing materials and to immediately cease using any and all Powerful Words materials and any /all references to Dr. Robyn Silverman.
6. I understand that this agreement will remain in force and I agree to a 30 day written notice (as agreed to upon enrollment) to cancel that is to be faxed to (877) 769-3799.
7.) I understand and agree that my account must be in good standing (all dues/fees current) in order to process a cancellation request.
CANCELLATION PRIVILEGES : The member may cancel their subscription at anytime with a 30 day written notice. Cancellation of the Powerful Words Character Development subscription membership should be made in writing – you may download the request to cancel form at www.powerfulwords.com/cancel – and fax it to (877) 769-3799. If member is unable to fax a cancellation request for any reason, member may also mail the cancellation request (by certified mail) to Powerful Words Character Development at P.O. Box 283, Mt. Freedom, NJ 07970.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that any subscription payment(s) that are due within thirty (30) days of the cancellation request will still be charged and are non refundable. Any and all past due payments MUST be paid in order for membership cancellation to proceed.
REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATION All Powerful Words Character Development Subscriptions are considered ongoing and cancelable at anytime with 30 days notice. After the initial subscription payment, future subscription payments are automatically processed based on the member’s initial payment method and at the recurring interval established at the time of membership. Any subscription payments made prior to a cancellation request are considered non refundable. All past dues must be paid in order to process cancellation.
PRIVACY NOTICE Powerful Words Character Development respects the privacy of our members. We do not sell or freely distribute any information about you or your account to other parties.
In Order to Cancel Powerful Words Membership: Powerful Words Character Development Membership/License may be canceled at any time with a 30 day request to cancel. Cancel request must be made in writing via fax or mail – no cancel requests will be honored via email. In order to cancel Poweful Words membership/license – visit: www.powerfulwords.com/cancel and complete all instructions.